Our trusted staff has been carefully chosen for their courteous manner, strong work ethic and detailed approach to cleaning. We have a number of trained professionals supervising specific areas of our experienced cleaning teams.
Upon being hired our staff recieve hands on training in many different cleaning environments. Experienced personnel are ready to perform tasks on their own under regular supervision.
Office Cleaning Services
- Spot clean entrance glass inside and out
- Wipe off all office windows/ partitions ledges fully
- Spot clean any office partition glass
- Damp mop any hard surfaces flooring
- Clean desk and hard surfaces in reception area, straighten magazines and wipe off any visible dirt on lounge or lobby furniture
- Vacuum all carpeted areas
- Remove marks from walls, doors and light switches
- Check all meeting rooms, empty garbage, straighten chairs, blinds and clean table surfaces if necessary
- Clean all waste receptacles and replace liners if soiled, torn or worn
- Remove waste material to designated dumpster bin; observe any recycling and paper shredding protocols
- Wipe and polish all metal surfaces within hand reach
- Thoroughly clean all individual offices and cubical
- Thoroughly wipe down all desks, clean under keyboards and all common desk items such as calculators, staplers etc.
- Dust computer monitor screen with untreated soft microfiber cloth
- Clean behind computer monitors and dust wires
- Dust keyboard with feather duster unless client has given instructions not to do so.
- Disinfect and thoroughly clean all telephones
- Wipe down all kitchen appliances and clean inside of microwaves
- Clean kitchen counters, sink and lunch tables with germicidal disinfectant
- Wipe down seats, legs in lunchroom and straighten all chairs
- Disinfect, wash and clean all water coolers and empty catch trays
- Restock paper products and soap dispenser
- Thoroughly clean inside and out of all toilets, urinals and sinks with germicidal disinfectant
- Fully clean and damp mop floor with germicidal disinfectant
- Disinfect and polish all handles, faucets and plumbing fixtures
- Clean the exterior of all dispensers and refill as required
- Restock all toilet tissue, soap and famine hygiene products (if applicable)